MR. CHRISTOPHER CONNELLY - DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Tuition and Fees for 2019/20 School Year
Christ the King Board of Trustees is committed to keeping tuition and fees for your child’s education as low as possible. You are guaranteed that your child's tutition will not increase while at Christ the King. As long as your tuition account is in good standing (payments made on time every month), your tuition is kept at the same amount. CK reserves the right to cancel the agreement and revert to current tuition paid by the new incoming class. CLICK HERE FOR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PERTAINING TO OUR NEW TUITION PROGRAM
Christ the King High School is able to maintain tuition at an affordable level by utilizing all available assets at CK to benefit our students. The actual cost to educate a student at CK last year was $11,350; however, by leasing underutilized space to Christ the King Continuing Education, Christ the King High School is able to maintain an affordable tuition, while providing more services and an enhanced learning environment, below the actual costs.
Listed below is the cost breakdown and applicable due dates:
The fee of $420. is non refundable and must be received by February 1, 2019 to ensure a seat for the next school year.
Family Participation Fee*(FPP)
The fee of $350. is paid in lieu of fundraising throughout the year and is due by March 1, 2019. This includes:
- Admissions to athletic games- 15 home games
- Admission to Parents Guild Christmas Party for 2 people
- Monetary raffle, conducted 4 times a year, by the Parents' Guild.
The fee of $285. covers all workbooks not covered by New York State Funding and is due by March 1, 2019.
Tuition, for incoming freshmen and transfer students exclusive of aforementioned fees, is $9500.
*These fees are paid directly to Christ the King for all incoming students. All other grades are billed by FACTS MANAGEMENT.
**does not include a one time fee of $40. for lock and student ID
The Serphin R. Maltese Tuition Assistance Program awards grants to qualifying families of upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors, and seniors) who have been at Christ the King for at least one year.
This program would not be possible without the financial support of the Christ the King Continuing Education Program which has funded $100,000 for 2019-2020 school year’s program. Christ the King has partnered with FACTS Management to conduct the financial need analysis. Families applying for Tuition Assistance must complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by January 1, 2019.
Payment in Full:
Full payment of tuition may be made by April 1, 2019, less a discount of $345. This discount is given only if payment is received by FACTS MANAGEMENT by April 1, 2019 AND only if prior year balances and current year fees are paid.
Ten (10) monthly payments beginning April 1, 2019 and ending January 1, 2020. There is no interest added. However, late charges will incur if paid after due date. Automatic deduction from your account is available from FACTS MANAGEMENT with your authorization.
FACTS MANAGEMENT is our tuition collection company. No tuition payments are accepted at Christ the King High School. Incoming parents are given the application upon registration. It is to be filled out and returned to Christ the King. Tuition and all other fees will be billed directly by FACTS MANAGEMENT.
Telephone number: (866)441-4637
NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
Timely payment of your tuition and fees is essential to providing a quality education to our students. Failure to meet all financial obligations will result in the following :
- Students will not be permitted to attend classes.
- Students will not be permitted to participate in school activities, including class trips, clubs and extracurricular activities.
- Students will not be permitted to attend and participate in graduation activities.
- Students will not receive report cards.
- Student transcripts cannot be released.
- Students and parents will not have access to Home Logic.
- Your tuition will revert to the current tuition paid by the new incoming class.
No student will be registered for the new term until all financial obligations to the School are paid.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Workbook and Family Participation fees are not refundable once classes begin.
- Tuition is not prorated once classes have begun each semester. For example, students who withdraw during first semester will be charged one half year tuition ($4750). Students who withdraw after the start of the second semester will be charged the full year’s tuition ($9500).
SIBLING DISCOUNT POLICY
- A discount of $150. is given off tuition for each additional child.
- A discount of $95.is given off Family Participation Fee to the second child and no additional amount is due for the third and subsequent children
Please Note: Each student has a separate account.