Director of Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Christ the King High School.
Christ the King's administration, faculty and staff are dedicated to ensuring your child reaches a high level of achievement by helping them grow academically and spiritually. Our students are empowered to become independent thinkers and moral leaders in this ever changing world.
The Admissions Office is here to help you navigate through the admissions and application process and to make your child's transition from elementary/middle school to high school an easy one.
Families 8th graders are encouraged to schedule a private tour.
Eighth graders can register for a Buddy Day and feel what its like to be a Royal for a Day.
- To request a private tour, please email [email protected]
- To register for a Buddy Day click here.
- Acceptance into Christ the King is based on your score on the TACHS, 6th, 7th and 8th grade report cards, lateness, absences, conduct and comments.
- Academic Scholarships are awarded to students who choose CK as their 1st choice and in some cases, second choice. We offer full and partial scholarships.
- Academic Scholarships are awarded based on your score on the TACHS in addition to the criteria listed above. (Awards and scholarships are only awarded to incoming 9th graders. They are not awarded in any other grade.)
- If you have any questions please call the admissions office at (718) 366-7400 Extension 240. You can also email us at [email protected].
- If you are interested in transferring to Christ the King High School from another high school, please see our Transfer Student tab in Admissions. (Christ the King does not accept 12th graders.)
If you were unable to attend our open house or have yet to take a tour, please check out the video below!