Director of Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Christ the King High School.
Christ the King's administration, faculty and staff are dedicated to ensuring your child reaches a high level of achievement by helping them grow academically and spiritually. Our students are empowered to become independent thinkers and moral leaders in this ever changing world.
The Admissions Office is here to help you navigate through the admissions and application process and to make your child's transition from elementary/middle school to high school an easy one.
Families with 7th and 8th graders are encouraged to attend our Open House on Saturday, September 30th, from 10:00am to 1:00pm. You can also schedule a private tour.
Eighth graders can register for a Buddy Day and feel what its like to be a Royal for a Day.
- To request a private tour, please email [email protected]
- To register for a Buddy Day click here.
- Acceptance into Christ the King is based on your score on the TACHS, 6th, 7th and 8th grade report cards, lateness, absences, conduct and comments.
- Academic Scholarships are awarded to students who choose CK as their 1st choice and in some cases, second choice. We offer full and partial scholarships.
- Academic Scholarships are awarded based on your score on the TACHS in addition to the criteria listed above.
- If you have any questions please call the admissions office at (718) 366-7400 Extension 240. You can also email us at [email protected].
- If you are interested in transferring to Christ the King High School from another high school, click here Transfer Admissions.
October 6th - Deadline for submitting request and documentation to the DIOCESE for Extended Testing Time accommodation
October 26th - TACHS deadline for registration via Internet and phone
www.tachsinfo.com or (866)618-2247
Fee for exam is $65
November 1st - You will receive an email with your login code, session date and time
November 4th - List top 3 choices
November 4th - TACHS Examination TACHS will take place online
Mid-December - High Schools receive results of TACHS Exam
December 13th - Send in paperwork to create a file with CK: 6th, 7th and as soon as available, 8th grade report cards
January 10th - Catholic High Schools sends out admissions notices
February 16th - Deadline for CK registration for the class of 2027
If you were unable to attend our open house or have yet to take a tour, please check out the video below!