Parent's Guild, 2022 - 2023
As a parent of a student at Christ the King, you are automatically a member of the Parents’ Guild. The Guild holds meetings on a monthly basis as well as running several special events throughout the year. There are many advantages to becoming an active member of the Parents’ Guild:
- Interaction and fellowship with parents of other CK students.
- Guest speakers and/or presentations at the meetings
- Principal Arbitello attends most of the meetings to answer any questions
- The Annual CK Parents’ Guild Christmas Party
- End of the year dinner
- Annual Dinner and Fashion Show
The Parents Guild also provides an opportunity to bring to the Guild any questions or concerns that you may have regarding issues with your child and/or their academic and social life at CK.
We hope to see you at the meetings!
- Michael W. Michel, President
- Joseph Arbitello, Principal
- Francesca Cesare, Moderator